Our car trailers in Sydney are built on a heavy-duty chassis with strong side rails they are available in full floor models or with tyre tracks only. The ramps slide in under the rear and lock in with spring pins, making it easy to unlock and lock into stowed position. We have many tie points welded around the outside of the trailer suitable for ratchet straps or chains.
- Common sizes range from 3600 mm x 1800 mm (12′ x 6′) up to 4800 x 1980 (16′ x 6’6”) but we can custom make to any size up to 6 metres long.
- 2000 Kg ATM (aggregate trailer mass) rated
- 50 x 50 x 4 mm S.H.S chassis
- 100 x 50 x 3 mm draw-bar
- Checker-plate deck and mudguards
- Mechanical over-ride disc or drum brakes. Electric also available but requires you to have a controller in the tow vehicle.
- Ramps 2000 mm x 300 mm. Slide in under the rear.
- LED lights
- Spare wheel mounted to drawbar
- Swivel jockey wheel
- Upgrade rated capacity up to 3500Kg ATM
- Flush mounted tie downs on deck
- Al-Ko brand I.R.S axles – Independent Rubber Suspension axles
- Winch post and mounting of winches and battery boxes
- Full checker-plate sides or open sides with top rails only and covered inside mudguards.
- Straight side rails or tapered down at front and rear.
- Jerry can holders
- Tyre racks
- Rocker/Roller load sharing suspension
- Drop axles to bring the deck height down by maximum of 100 mm lower
- Beaver tail – rear of trailer is angled down (not recommended with drop axles or tilt)
- Tabletop style trailer with wheels under deck – these can be made with or without beaver tail
- Small single axle car trailers can also be custom made.