Australian made box trailers
Most common sizes are 6′ x 4′, 7′ x 4′, 7′ x 5′ and 8′ x 5′.
LOW SIDE HEAVY DUTY
- Five leaf spring suspension
- 350mm reinforced sides
- 39mm round solid axle
- 75×50 RHS draw bar 1200 mm long
- Chequer plate floor and mudguards
- Spare wheel
- tie rails on all four sides
- LED lights
- available in a range of colours
Available in all sizes.
HIGH SIDE HEAVY DUTY
Our Heavy Duty built as above, but with 550mm high sides.
Available in all sizes:
Tandem Axle Box Trailers
Available in sizes up to 12′ x 6’6” (3.6m x 1.98m)
Tandem trailers are designed to carry heavier loads than single axle trailers, built with stronger chassis, draw-bar and suspension than our single axle box trailers. Our standard tandem axle box trailer are rated for 2000 GTM (gross trailer mass) and include the following:
- Checker-plate floor and mudguards
- 350 mm sides or 550 mm sides
- 50 x 50 RHS (tube) chassis and R.H.S cross-members.
- 100 x 50 x 3 mm draw-bar.
- 40 mm square axles
- 7 leaf slipper springs
- Mechanical over-ride disc or drum brakes. Electric drum brakes are also available, but this requires you to have a brake controller on the tow vehicle.
- Drop-down rear tailgate
- LED lights
- Tie-down rails on all sides
- Swivel jockey wheel
- Spare tyre mounted to draw-bar.
Electric brakes also available, brake controller is required on the tow vehicle.
Other tandem trailers
Our range of tandem trailers we can build includes Plant trailers with ramps, car trailers, enclosed luggage trailers, table top trailers with or without drop-down sides, caged trailers, stock trailers