At Holiday Trailers we specialise in building trailers to your specifications. However, due to recent changing government requirements, this has become more challenging. We may still be able to meet your needs, so please email your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can help.
We have a long standing reputation for crafting premium quality custom trailers in Sydney and look forward to working with you to create a trailer that meets your needs.
Our car trailers are built to transport most standard size cars.
- Suits most standard cars (Upto 2000Kg ATM)
- Mechanical brakes
- Spare wheel
- Standard jockey wheel
- Electric brakes
- Winch post
- Full chequerplate sides or side rails only.
Our standard bike trailers can be built to carry from two to four bikes and include:
- Sizes to suit up to four bikes
- 2 jerry cans holders
- Swivel Jockey wheel
- Ramp for easy loading
- Spare wheel
All our tradesmen trailers are custom built to your requirements and can can be fitted with gas lift doors on sides or rear. they can include features such as tool boxes ladder and racks or whatever you need for your business. They can be designed to suit any trade including plumbers, electricians, builders etc.
Off Road Trailers
Our off road trailers are built tough to handle Australian Conditions. Typical off road trailers include:
- 8mm 7 leaf AL-KO “Outback” shackle springs
- 4 mm SHS chassis
- 100×50 RHS draw bar -1800 mm long
- 45mm solid square axle
- Seal LED lights in Shockproof mounted in rubber grommets
- Landcrusier wheels 6 Stud or 5 stud
- High sides – 550 mm
- Fully welded box and mudguards
- 2 jerry can holders
- 1 gas holder 9 Kg or 4.5 Kg
- Rear stands
- Swivel Jockey wheel 8″ / 200mm
These are fully enclosed trailers that are used at airports for carrying luggage. They protect their contents from the weather and are ideal for transporting anything that need protection from the elements.
- Rear doors – Lift up on struts or swing door or full size ramp
- Side doors on gas struts
- Brakes: ATM can be upgraded to 1500 Kg for single axle
- Internal shelving options available
- Workbench over mudguards
Our tipper trailers Hydraulic tippers but we still offer the winch tipping system.
Hydraulic powerpack and battery are installed on toolbox on the drawbar.
Simple and quick to use: unlatch the tipper box and press the button the the remote.
At holiday trailers we specialize in building trailers to your specifications. You simply bring us your plans or just tell us what you want and we will help you design a trailer to suit your needs. For more information on the options and accessories available see our Accessories page.